- Interactivity: Enables creating interactive elements such as form validations, drop-down menus, display changes, and animations.
- Client-Side Execution: The code runs on the user’s browser, reducing server load.
- Event-Driven Programming: Allows actions to be programmed to occur when specific events take place.
What is Node.js?
Key Features of Node.js:
- Asynchronous and Event-Driven Architecture: Allows efficient handling of multiple simultaneous connections.
- Non-Blocking I/O Model: This event-driven I/O model makes Node.js lightweight and efficient, ideal for data-intensive real-time applications.
- Package Management with npm: Comes with the Node Package Manager (npm), a tool that allows developers to install, share, and manage program libraries.